We offer a Level 1 Certificate in Hospitality Services from our community café on Hillington Square in Kings Lynn. You can find more details of the course here.
This free course has been created between Norfolk Training Services and The Purfleet Trust for people looking to work in the hospitality sector. This course will provide a basic overview of various practical elements in a real working environment.
- Maintain a safe, hygienic and secure working environment
- Work effectively as part of a hospitality team
- Maintain food safety when storing, holding and serving food
- Provide a table and tray service
- Provide a counter and takeaway service
- Clean and store crockery and cutlery
If you would like more information on this course or any of the training we offer at Purfleet Trust please contact firstname.lastname@example.org