As part of our commitment to reducing homelessness in West Norfolk we operate services to single people who are homeless or vulnerable to homelessness with housing related issues.
Housing Services Mission
The Housing Services Team support people who are homeless including rough sleeping and those who are vulnerable to homelessness into suitable, secure, affordable and sustainable accommodation.
Housing Services Aims
The Housing Services Team aims to support people with housing-related needs:
- To secure suitable, affordable accommodation
- To maintain their accommodation
- To actively participate in society
The Housing Services Team provide a range of pre- and post- tenancy specialist housing services for people who are vulnerable to becoming homeless and who have housing related needs. Our provision includes:
- Support for rough sleepers to move off the streets.
- Housing advice and assessment for offenders / or people using substance misuse treatment and mental health services locally
- A tenancy support service providing housing support to enable people to remain in their home.