Our Values & Objectives
Our Values and Beliefs
We acknowledge that homelessness is something that can happen to anyone and we are committed to developing opportunities to work with our service users to improve their life chances.
We believe that everyone has the right to live in a decent, suitable and affordable home and should have access to services that support and enable them to live independently.
- We recognise that we work in what can be a challenging environment.
- We are committed to recruiting people who show compassion, integrity, commitment and tenacity.
- Staff can feel confident that they will be supported and encouraged to develop the skills and ability to work in the best interests of our clients.
- We offer continual professional development, empowering and enabling each member of our team to achieve their potential.
To eradicate homelessness in West Norfolk and reduce its impact on the local community.
To support and empower those in need to make positive lifestyle choices, enhance their health and wellbeing, develop supportive relationships and live independently in suitable affordable accommodation within their community.
- To establish access to suitable emergency, temporary and permanent accommodation.
- To encourage engagement in meaningful activities which will enhance an individual’s health and wellbeing.
- To provide advice, support and appropriate training to build the skills and confidence needed to move on and live more fulfilling lives.
- To raise public awareness of the issues experienced by homeless people.
- To provide a service in the spirit of equal opportunities.
- To generate income to enable us to continue to provide a quality service which meets the evolving needs of homeless people in West Norfolk.