Our Values & Objectives
Our Values and Beliefs
We acknowledge that homelessness is something that can happen to anyone and we are committed to developing opportunities to work with our service users to improve their life chances.
We believe that everyone has the right to live in a suitable affordable home and should have access to services that support and enable them to live independently.
We value the people we recruit to deliver our services and are committed to enabling and empowering our workforce by developing individual, team and organisational skills.
To eradicate homelessness in West Norfolk and reduce its impact on the local community.
To provide relief for people who are homeless, or whose lifestyle puts them at risk of homelessness.
To support and empower those in need to make positive lifestyle choices, enhance their health and wellbeing, and live independently in suitable affordable accommodation within their community.
- To establish access to, and create a register of suitable emergency, temporary and permanent accommodation.
- To provide advice, support and appropriate life skills training for those wishing to undertake a resettlement programme.
- To encourage engagement in meaningful activities which will enhance an individual’s health and wellbeing.
- To raise public awareness of the issues experienced by homeless people.
- To provide a service in the spirit of equal opportunities.
- To generate income to enable us to continue to provide a quality service which meets the evolving needs of homeless people in West Norfolk.